#1 12-09-2018 05:11:38

Cszcy
Membre

Maplestory M Mesos Content Update Available

I know that there are a number of disadvantages, but I don't believe they're big enough to justify Maple M Mesos  implementing this system. The biggest disadvantage I can see is that a bot/meso farmer uses your contact number and has it banned until you attempt to make your account. In that case, there could be a fairly intensive approach to clear a phone number (it would have to be intensive to be a successful ban).

Either that or you're out of chance, but the probability of that happening anyhow are slim to none to begin with. Additionally, nexonNA could automatically ban phone numbers from all countries outside of the serviced nations, thus making it even harder for chinese meso farmers to operate (they'd need a massive source of American/canadian phone numbers and corresponding telephones on hand to make additional bots).

Ok, I know I've written about Hayato a few times in the past, but I really, really feel he's rather underpowered. He is, basically, a fast-paced mobbing warrior. His 1v1 skill, Shinsoku, seems fairly underwhelming, even with Hypers believed and even a decent bit of funds. This endangers him worst, frees him at least for most major bosses (Empress, Hard Magnus, to mention two ).

Besides that, I think that Hayato, for it's present underpowered standing, is quite hard to buff with out becoming overpowered. It's already kind of a bully course early to mid More Information(Lv. 30-130) in terms KSing possible for his or her mobbing skills, and his blisteringly fast attacks. If you were to correct the harm%'s of his Sanrenzan, or perhaps add additional attack lines, then it makes him overpowered. Perhaps if Shinsoku needed a greater% damage per line, it might help matters, but I'd suggest including a bind of some sort to his kit.

Pied de page des forums

Design by Klocek.