#1 18-10-2018 11:48:26

davidguttermans
Membre

Venom Is Not What The Toxic Reviewers Think it is

What's the story? Journalist Eddie Brock is trying to take down Carlton Drake, the notorious and brilliant founder of the Life Foundation. While investigating one of Drake's experiments, Eddie's body merges with the alien Venom -- leaving him with superhuman strength and power. Twisted, dark and fueled by rage, Venom tries to control the new and dangerous abilities that Eddie finds so intoxicating. (Watch Venom Online)

A field this movie does great at is the action sequences. I feel like these are some very well-put together action scenes that are very exciting and engaging. Whenever you see Eddie Brock transforming into Venom, it not only gives a sense of intimidation, but it also prepares you for a wild action-packed battle. Another thing this film does great is the visual style. Not only is the production design, the cinematography, and the symbiote particles very stunning to look at, but they also make the action scenes look AND feel even more awesome. The storyline, on the other hand, well... it's alright. I'm not gonna go into spoiler territory or anything, but it's not the most engaging story; the action does the job. As for the acting, I think the performances are superb, especially casting Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock. He does a great job with the character, but a nitpick would go onto Venom himself- whenever we hear a voice-over by Venom, it sounds pretty weird and, at times, even laughable. One final thing I'd like to analyze is the music. The composer, Ludwig Göransson, who also did the music for Black Panther and Creed, does a pretty good job over here. Not that Venom is his best score or anything, but it still gets you excited for the action, and it knows when the film transitions into a serious moment or a wild moment. (Venom Full Movie)

In conclusion, Venom is enjoyable, cool, and quite underrated superhero film that deserves more praise and respect. You can tell that there's effort put into it, even if at times they try too hard with the film. If you like the Spider-Man comics with Venom in them (I know I'm a fan of the Venom comics), you'll have a fun time at the movies with good ol' Eddie Brock. I feel like this movie was a love letter to haters of Spider-Man 3, which underplayed Venom by a lot, so if you hated Spider-Man 3 because there wasn't enough Venom, there's plenty of Venom in this film, so I recommend seeing it for yourself. Hope you'll like the movie!

Pied de page des forums

Design by Klocek.